- Sprawling three-acre campus
- Three buildings and 25 roofed classrooms
- Solar lighting
- Transport: 5 dedicated buses that presently cater to 60 villages in 3 taluks (Hiriyur, Challakere, Chitradurga) of Chitradurga District.
- Qualified, trained and experienced teachers
- Pure drinking water
- Separate toilets for boys and girls, hygienic environment
- Audio-visual rooms
- Sports facility: Large playground with courts for volleyball, football, hockey, cricket, kho kho, disc throw, tennis, etc.
- Fire safety equipment with trained staff
- Separate block for kindergarten with activity room,children park, attractive wall paintings, etc.
- Eco-friendly building where classess from 1st to 3rd standard are housed
- Composite Science Lab
- 1st Block – This is a dedicated block (first block) for kindergarten
- 2nd Block – Houses AV room, library, composite science lab and classrooms
- 3rd Block – Comprises 15 rooms (13 classrooms, 1 room for office and another for Computer lab)
- Computer lab with 15 computers and back-up facility, qualified and trained computer teacher
- Library and information center with more than 3000 books on various subjects
- Huge stage for cultural activities
- Green campus with 200 different trees
- Security guard with quarters
JETREC has a large playground where students engage in different kinds of sports activities. The school’s physical education teacher identifies the natural sports talent in students and provides necessary coaching. Besides being recreational, sports activities also provide health benefits and create careers opportunities for several students.
- Outdoor sports: Football, Cricket, Base Ball, Shuttle, etc.
- Indoor sports: Chess, Carrom, etc.
- Special coaching is provided to talented students.
The classrooms are spacious, well-furnished, well-lit by natural light and well ventilated.
They are equipped with necessary teaching aids in accordance with the requirement of different classes.
The well-stocked library has over 3,000 books. Besides academic books, the collection includes dictionaries and encyclopaedias.
The library has subscribed to several magazines of general interest.
Computer training is provided to all students from 1st to 10th standard. Students are encouraged to use computers for creative pursuits, knowledge enrichment, e-learning and learning of basic software. They are also trained to make use of computers to update knowledge, improve analytical abilities and technical skill sets.
We have a well-equipped science laboratory where practical classes in Chemistry, Biology and Physics subjects are regularly held. Our teachers make these practical classes interesting, enjoyable and enriching for the students. Assistance is provided to students to record the findings of experiments and in the preparation of laboratory reports. Plans are afoot to further expand the lab facilities.